CONTEMPORY THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Hudson’s Industry Leaders Series is a series of reports that delve into the key skills-related issues facing professions today. The Industry Leaders Series brings together c-suite executives from across New Zealand and Australia in a business roundtable to discuss and gain an insight into what is influencing their profession.
From each round table discussion we produce a thought provoking business report that captures the key issues, challenges and opportunities. This report is then is circulated throughout the media and key industry bodies.
2012/13 ICT Industry Leaders Series - Cloud, BYOD & Teleworking: Mastering the Skills Mix for Today's IT Function
The report is compiled from interviews with 16 IT executives in major organisations throughout the Asia-Pacific region, and through a quantitative survey of more than 1,000 IT professionals across the region.
The executives painted a vivid picture of an IT function in transition, one that is mostly consistent across the Asia-Pacific region. The report explores the influences that are driving transformational change and how CIO's are meeting the new requirements, particularly regarding the new skills demanded from today's IT professionals. It also examines specific trends that are impacting the IT function, such as Cloud computing, bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and flexible working environments.
2011 ICT Industry Leaders Series - The Reconstructed CIO: Building and Leading the new IT function
The Hudson ICT Industry Leaders Series report, The Reconstructed CIO: Building and leading the new IT function, gained insight from leading CIOs across Australia and New Zealand and explores:
- The increasing criticality of IT
- Today’s CIO: Innovate or operate?
- Building the next generation of ICT leaders
- The ever-shifting IT skills crisis
2011 A&F Industry Leaders Series: The Changing face of Accounting & Finance
The Hudson Accounting & Finance Industry Leaders Series: The Changing Face of Accounting & Finance gained insight from leading CFOs across Australia and New Zealand into:
- The changing expectations of finance teams
- Transitioning from accountant to finance executive
- The role of tertiary education bodies
- Improving the accounting brand
- Do we have enough skilled accountants?
2010 ICT Industry Leaders Series: Economic Recovery and the new IT skills crisis
The ICT Industry Leaders Series 2010: Economic recovery and the new IT skills crisis, gained insight from leading CIO's across Australia and New Zealand and explores:
- How Australia and New Zealand’s emergence from the GFC is leading to a new technology skills crisis.
- Where organisations will be focusing their technology investments for 2010 and beyond.
- How organisations intend to capitalise on the National Broadband Network (Australia) and the Ultra Fast Broadband Network (New Zealand).