Linda is the Manager of the Accounting, Finance & Legal practice in Brisbane and a member of the local Hudson leadership team.
Linda is passionate about business innovation and the future role of the ‘Accountant’ in today’s workforce. Linda prides herself on consulting with clients to identify sustainable people solutions that help them meet their commercial and strategic objectives. In addition to leading the Accounting & Finance practice, Linda personally delivers senior accounting appointments, such as CFO, Financial Control and Finance Business Partner roles. Linda first joined Hudson in 2006 and recently returned in 2016.
Experience & Achievements
Linda is an experienced Accountant gained from a career spanning ten years in Chartered and Commerce. She made the successful transition into recruitment in 2006, specialising in executive accounting assignments, delivering to a range of high profile commercial clients and more recently delivering to the public sector.
Linda’s accounting background has given her a strong technical understanding of the needs of her clients and candidates as well as the importance of sourcing the right ‘fit’ for your team. She also understands the importance of speed to market with quality candidates for contract assignments. Linda has developed a wealth of market knowledge and contacts, gained through her successful working partnerships and accounting experience.
Linda has demonstrated her ability to deliver successful client and candidate outcomes during buoyant and tough economic times. Working with Linda Hudson ensures you quality advice, service and career opportunities from a market expert who represents consistency and continuity in a rapidly changing workforce.
Some of the contract and permanent role types I specialise in include:
- Business Partnering (Chief Financial Officer, Finance Business Partners, Commercial Managers, Project Accountant, Management Accountant, Analytics and Strategy),
- Financial Control (Finance Director, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Technical/Regulatory Accountant, Financial/Assistant/Systems Accountants), Tax (Head of Tax, Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance, Practice),
- Compliance (Head of Compliance, Compliance Advisory, Regulatory Compliance and AML/KYC),
- Risk Management (Internal Audit, Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk and Risk Analytics),
- Treasury (Treasury Manager, Treasury Accountant and Treasury Analyst),
- Support (Payroll, Credit, Accounts Payable, Finance Officers/Bookkeeper sand Accounts Receivable). We actively participate with key industry bodies such as The Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA.