Experience & Achievements
After a year with Hudson in Newcastle, Stuart re-joins Canberra market with Hudson with 12 years of recruitment and leadership experience as a recruitment consultant, senior consultant, account manager, team leader and branch manager. With a track record of success in temporary, permanent, contract, and volume recruitment across a range of state and federal government and commercial sectors, Stuart looks forward to continuing his expertise and passion to the Canberra market.
Stuart has managed teams of up to 200 office and accounting support contractors and industrial personnel as well as the provision of permanent staff into private and government corporate areas including executive assistants. Stuart’s project based recruitment consultancy experience includes:
- Housing NSW – 50 call centre staff
- Roads and Maritime Services, Newcastle transitioning to “Service NSW”
- Queensland Corrective Services - over 400 Correctional Officers
- G4S Australia for Department of Immigration – 400+ staff in 4 months for state and international deployment
- On-site consultant to Qantas
Stuart’s experience also includes staff training, payroll and OH&S. Prior to joining the recruitment industry Stuart worked in frontline management within the Hotel Management sector and has worked with high performing customer service and sales teams.
Stuart has a Bachelor Degree in International Hospitality and Tourism Management and an Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management and he has completed recruitment industry leadership programs.